Monday 13 December 2010

Right Now's Ins and Outs

In
- Mac Face and Body Foundation
I love this, makes my skin look all glowy and like I am not wearing any foundation. What more could a girl possibly ask for? plus it comes in a huge bottle 120ml for £22.   

- Clarins beauty flash balm
I am putting this under my face and body foundation to stop my skin looking so drab, dry, tired, wintery. It makes you look healthy and glowy (I am always chasing the glow!) 

- Taupe eyeshadow
Almost eveyday I have been reaching for a taupe eyeshadow to give that suble smokey eye. I think in winter it is okay to go a bit darker with the eye make up. My favourites have been Ruby & Millie taupe which comes in a palette and Rimmel taupe. Mac's Satin taupe is at the very top of my wish list.  

- Boots cucumber face wipes
I have been using these in the morning, some may think that this is lazy, but they just freshen up my skin, wake up my sleepy face and I am not too worried about deep cleansing in the morning when all I have done since the last cleanse is sleep. I prefer the cucumber ones to the blue non-fragrance as the blue ones seem a little rougher. These are currently 3 for £3 in Boots, Bargain!    

- Ankle boots
Ankle boots are my favourite type of boots, they are cute and look great with tights, leggings and skinny jeans. My favourite is to wear a black pair with black tights ot leggings. It looks really chic and the block colour keeps your legs looking long.   

Out
- Cleanser
This is not a particular cleanser on my out list but all of the ones I have ever tried,  I am really struggling to find my perfect cleanser. I don't think I have ever had one that I would repurchase again. My current cleanser No.7 soft and soothed (Which was one of my mum's rejects) just doesn't feel like it cleans my face properly. I want something that gets everything off but is still gentle and not drying. I could possibly be searching for something that doesn't exsist.

- Puprle eyeshadow
I have green eyes and apparently purple eyeshadow makes green eyes 'pop' purple eyeshadow does nothing at all for my green eyes and it makes me look sick, really sick. I actually find that bronze makes my eyes more green which breaks all the colour wheel rules. maybe I am wearing the wrong kind of purples. 

- Snow
The recent snow has only just melted, meaning that it was hanging around for two weeks. Now everything has just gone back to normal more snow is rumoured for next week! I used to love snow as a child but as an adult it really does just make your life more difficult.
xx

1 comment: