Saturday 18 December 2010

Elf Powder Brush

I can't believe this brush was £3.50, it really is gorgeous. I would say that everybody should get this, I can't imagine any reasons why anybody would not love it. It is a flat top synthetic brush. It is very dense for a £3.50 brush and very soft but also firm. I like to use it in 2 different ways. The first is for applying foundation, it is similar to a duo fibre brush and gives that airbrushed look to your foundation, it also makes application very quick as it is quite large. The second is to use it to contour, I just swipe this through my bronzer so that only about 1/4 of the edge of the brush is covered. Then swipe this below my cheekbone and use the whole of the brush to blend it out. This brush would also be great for cream and powder blush or to set your foundation with powder. I defintley want to try more of the elf studio brushes (not too sure about their make up) The next one I want to get in the blush brush, which is rumoured to be great for contouring as well.

          
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment