Sunday 20 February 2011

False Lashes

I am often found browsing the beauty section in TK Maxx hunting for a bargain, so I got very excited last week when I saw rows and rows of false lashes. I spent about 20 minutes dithering about which ones to get as I had a pile of about eight pairs that I wanted but had to restrict myself to just two. I finally chose the two below – Ardell Demi Pixies and Lash Addiction Sex Kitten. They were £2.99 each



The Demi Pixies are the typical lash style that I go for they flare out at the outer edges and are fairly wispy. My eyes are quite small with a small lid so I think they can easily be drowned lashes that are too big and thick. However my second choice is a very full lash I am not really sure what I was thinking when I bought these! I tried them on today and I think it probably is best if I stick to the wispier types, but I won’t give up just yet maybe it is just a case of getting used to seeing myself with huge lashes.

I am definitely loving the Ardell Demi Pixies though they give the perfect ‘bambi’ eyes and elongate my eyes giving them a more almond shape due to the longer lashes on the outer corners but still look natural-ish. I tried them with just some simple black eyeliner.  you can see below my natural eyelashes with some mascara on and then with the Demi Pixies on underneath.         





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment