Tuesday 7 June 2011

More Yaby Eyeshadow Swatches


My Yaby Palette has grown, I have finally got around to purchasing 6 more shades. The new edition in the top row on the far right is Royal Brown,
The second Row on the far right is Hottest pink and then Seashell,  
Middle Row far right is Firewood,
Fourth row on the right is Rainforest,
Bottom row right is Candy Pop


Now onto the swatches, top to bottom - Firewood (Matte), Hottest Pink (Satin), Royal Brown (Frost)



Left to right - Seashell (High Shine), Rainforest (Matte), Candy Pop (Frost), and just peeping out at the bottom is Royal Brown again.

My personal favourites are Royal Brown, Firewood which I want to use to fill in my brows, and Seashell which is fabulously shiny great for an inner corner highlight!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment